. . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Wednesday, February 01, 2006

safari sucks like whoa

omFg I should not even have looked at this in Safari. It completely ignores my font selections, and made everything huge and arial and bulky and, y'know, totally wrong. I'll try to fix, but won't try long. Why is firefox not on the lab comps?

edit: Figured it out. Safari totally ignores styles, css, even when put into the body of things rather than the header. The only thing I could do would be to go in to eeeevery lil area and plug in an old-school "font face" tag and tell it Times or Times New Roman - Apples don't know Garamond by default. And I'm so not doing that, it's currently set up with styles to do Garamond and if it can't find it, then evilTNR, but without styles, I can only pick one font for always. And I'm not fecking doing that. So, basically, no-one in the world who gives a shit about what sites look like should use Safari alone. sigh. gj apple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


. . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
My Photo
Name:Melissa Antes
Location:Fredonia, New York, United States
...
Layout
Snow Crash
Media Artist HW
Homework
Capstone

beneath the dust (novel)
meda495
exp vid - an angel hits the ground
emulsion01
***stardust
my livejournal
Desert Songs
Blogger