. . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Capstone

Another matt class, another new blog... but I'll also put up production notes on my capstone project, and point people over here when they ask what I'm doing rather than trying to explain. ^^; Continuation, I hope, of my nanowrimo from this year, Beneath the Dust, giving it a home online and showing as well as writing the stories. but we'll see what happens.

p.s. blogger template for now, when I think of something I'll make my own layout as usual. ^^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


. . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
My Photo
Name:Melissa Antes
Location:Fredonia, New York, United States

beneath the dust (novel)
meda495
exp vid - an angel hits the ground
emulsion01
***stardust
my livejournal
Desert Songs
Blogger