. . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Wednesday, February 01, 2006

...

So I e-mailed Ferraro to see if I could drop by today to get my final production packet today, as, y'know, I could use all the sketches I did for it (the write-up I have copies of still of course). Because he never gives anything back to keep because he's weird.

good to hear you are furthering the work. The files for that class are at my
house in Bemus where I took them for grading. If I don't have them here Fri
at 1PM -- I will be up there this weekend and will have them Mon at 1PM.


*facepalm* thankyou. >_< wtf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


. . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
My Photo
Name:Melissa Antes
Location:Fredonia, New York, United States
Layout
Snow Crash
Media Artist HW
Homework
Capstone

beneath the dust (novel)
meda495
exp vid - an angel hits the ground
emulsion01
***stardust
my livejournal
Desert Songs
Blogger