. . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Saturday, January 28, 2006

Layout

Ahhh, much better. I feel uneasy and like a noob whenever I keep a template up for long. (Which reminds me, I should fling something together for the blog I've posted the actual stories of this project on.. but I do sort of like the standard template on that, makes for easy reading, something my own creations aren't always so strong on.)

Have yet to test this on any comp but my own, so apologies if it's dreadful elsewhere, will see how it looks in the lab and maybe on my roomie's comp.. resolution's set pretty damn high on mine and tom's comps, so probably not such good places to test things. But I really like how the background came together, just layered a handful of portions of my photos over each other as usual, dirt and dust and worn things, and a scan of a sheet of looseleaf I initially used on some other project years ago. Colored it brown, darkened the sides, and happiness. Here's hoping Garamond is a common enough font that no-one has to see this in evil tnr.. though I should probably check this against the apple fonts. bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


. . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
My Photo
Name:Melissa Antes
Location:Fredonia, New York, United States
Snow Crash
Media Artist HW
Homework
Capstone

beneath the dust (novel)
meda495
exp vid - an angel hits the ground
emulsion01
***stardust
my livejournal
Desert Songs
Blogger