. . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Thursday, March 30, 2006

on a more positive note...

...and then I swear I'll stop doing damage to the internet and go to bed.

Having just finished all the statements, I just want to say that I am immensely proud of everyone in this class. I am so impressed by everything that you've all come up with for these projects, both in concept and in realization. I'm really freakin' blown away. The amount of originality in these, the strength of the messages, and the willingness to chip away at the works until they are the epitome of what you want to say, is really, really stunning.

Cheesy as this sounds, allow a fellow senior her moment of sappy affection, when I say that I really, truly, am honored to be in a class with all of you. The work that comes out of that lab really blows me away.


(damnit I'm going to miss that lab so much.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


. . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - - - - - - - - - - . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
My Photo
Name:Melissa Antes
Location:Fredonia, New York, United States
the failure of the educational system
the world is ending
Artist Statement
Audio Update
virtual worlds
link day!
the wonders of artistic bullshit
A Small Bit of Progress
Schedule
re: in-class discussion

beneath the dust (novel)
meda495
exp vid - an angel hits the ground
emulsion01
***stardust
my livejournal
Desert Songs
Blogger